In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
Today we meet:
- Name: Jenalee Schwab
- Hometown: Hampton, Iowa
- Program/Year: Third year pharmacy student, class of 2015
List three songs on your playlist.
- "I Will Wait," by Mumford and Sons
- "Summertime Sadness," by Lana del Rey
- "I Love it," by Icona Pop
What sparked your interest in pharmacy?
My mom suggested I should go into pharmacy in high school, but I wasn't really that interested. Then I got a job at a pharmacy in undergrad during my summers back home and fell in love with it!
Your favorite study snack is:
Coastal Berry Blend Trail Mix from Costco.
Your favorite app is:
Cartwheel -- I work at Target, too!
Three things people may not know about you:
- I never learned how to ride a bike without training wheels, yet I love spinning classes. (The key here is the bike doesn't move.)
- I love coffee and coffee shops a lot!
- I can play the trumpet, French horn, melophone, and the piano slightly.