|Camper Cadie Albin shares a special moment with Santa Claus at the Munroe-Meyer Institute winter camp. For campers with special needs, this is often their only chance to sit on St. Nick's lap.|
Santa, also known as Billy Butler, visited children and young adults with disabilities attending the winter session of Camp Munroe.
Comments overheard during the jolly old elf's visit included:
- Camper to a staff member: "I told you Santa got my e-mail."
- Santa: "Now you kids remember you have lots of duties and responsibilities."
- Santa: "What do you want for Christmas?"
- Santa's helper (Jim King): "Do you remember the year that great, big wrestler came to see you?"
Santa: "Yes I do. I sat on his lap."
- Santa: "With a wink of his eye and the twitch of his head ...
Camper: "He said goodnight?"
- Camper: "Merry Christmas, Santa! Bye bye. Thank you."