"The potential savings is substantial in a lot of campus buildings," said Paula LeGrande, general manager of UNMC Environmental Services. "We appreciate the cooperation of tenants in the affected buildings in helping to make this a smooth transition."
To accommodate patient care, student schedules and daycare operations, cleaning times will change in all UNMC buildings except:
- The Sorrell Center
- Home Instead Center for Successful Aging;
- The UNMC Administration Building;
- The Eye Clinic
- Weigel Williamson Center for Visual Rehabilitation;
- The Student Life Center; and
- Munroe-Meyer Institute/Hattie B. Munroe.
The changes do not apply to The Nebraska Medical Center facilities.