Name: Michael Moulton, M.D.
|Michael Moulton, M.D.|
- Mitral valve repair;
- Aortic surgery;
- Heart transplantation;
- Surgical treatment of heart failure; and
- Re-operative cardiac surgery.
Degree: Harvard Medical School, 1990
Residency: Washington University in St. Louis (Surgery) 1997
Fellowship: Washington University in St. Louis (Cardiothoracic Surgery) 1999
- The Tony Marnell Sr. Endowed Chair in Cardiovascular Research, Sarver Heart Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz., 2010-2012;
- Vice chief, division of cardiothoracic surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine; and
- Chief of staff elect, University Medical Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2011-2012.
- American Board of Surgery; and
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
Appointments: Contact 402-559-2202 to schedule an appointment.