NUFlex enrollment is only offered online through the Firefly Employee Self Service.
If no changes are made online by 5 p.m. on Friday, employees will:
- Keep their current benefits;
- Not be enrolled in the Flexible Spending Accounts (Formerly known as Reimbursement Accounts) in 2013; and
- Be designated as a tobacco/nicotine user for life insurance premiums.
There is no exception to this policy.
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA), called Wellstream, gives employees a personal health summary and entitles those with the university's health insurance to enhanced wellness benefits.
Those with university insurance who take the HRA will have access to:
- A $300 Wellness and Preventative Services benefit -- a $50 increase over the standard benefit;
- A $600 Well-Child Care Benefit -- a $100 increase over the standard benefit;
- A free colonoscopy through a Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred provider every 10 years once they reach the age of 50; and
- No co-pay for generic drugs accessed through mail service.