More prizes -- really cool ones, we might add -- are available for participants in today's "Scavenger Hunt With a Twist."
|Check out photos from Wednesday and Thursday's Spirit Week activities.|
During the scavenger hunt, teams of three to five will head out to collect clues around campus and bring them back to the events center, where they will open them to solve a word puzzle.
The scavenger hunt will be held in conjunction with a free lunch for employees that starts at 11:30 a.m. in the events center.
Other activities today include:
- A performance by the UNMC Musical Society in the events center at 12:15 p.m.; and
- A ping-pong tournament in the Durham Research Center at 5 p.m. Contact Rick Pruch at 559-8422 for more information.
Today also is the last day to:
- Search for red UNMC icon cards, which have been placed at random spots around the campus. If you find one, pick it up and bring it to the PR office on the third floor of the 4230 Building to win a T-shirt;
- Get free admission to the Center for Healthy Living; and
- Participate in the office decoration push in which you decorate your door to reflect your UNMC spirit.