Last day to enroll in NUFlex, take HRADid you know that if you're a non-smoker and you fail to enroll for NUFlex by 5 p.m. today, you'll be designated as a tobacco/nicotine user for your life insurance premiums?
If no NUFlex changes are made online by 5 p.m. on Friday, employees also will:
- Keep their current benefits; and
- Not be enrolled in the Flexible Spending Accounts (Formerly known as Reimbursement Accounts) in 2013.
There is no exception to this policy.
NUFlex enrollment is only offered online through the Firefly Employee Self Service.
Today also is the last day employees can take the Health Risk Assessment (HRA), called Wellstream, which gives them a personal health summary and entitles them with the university's health insurance to enhanced wellness benefits.
Those with university insurance who take the HRA will have access to:
- A $300 Wellness and Preventative Services benefit -- a $50 increase over the standard benefit;
- A $600 Well-Child Care Benefit -- a $100 increase over the standard benefit;
- A free colonoscopy through a Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred provider every 10 years once they reach the age of 50; and
- No co-pay for generic drugs accessed through mail service.