In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
- Name: Katie Lydiatt
- Hometown: Omaha
- Program/Year: Second-year medical student
List three songs on your playlist.
- "Monkey" by Counting Crows
- "Indiana" by The Samples
- "Sway" by The Kooks
Name your favorite study spot.
Couch corner of Sorrell
Your favorite study snack is ...
Your favorite app is ...
Three things people may not know about you.
- I spent a semester working at Ross Medical School down in Dominica. While I was there I adopted a puppy named Stella. Four flights, two days, and three countries later, she is now a proud Nebraskan :)
- I was a History major in undergrad -- and it really showed during my biochem core!
- I am terrified of sharks and, consequently, know way more about them than any non-marine biologist should.