The dates of course's four sessions are:
- Feb. 13;
- March 13;
- April 10; and
- May 8.
The series is open to UNMC Office/Service employees who have been nominated by managers or supervisors.
- Have been employed at UNMC for one year;
- Be employed full time;
- Have excellent performance in their current job; and
- Commit to attend all four sessions.
The goals of the program are:
- To provide an opportunity for employees to acquire knowledge and skills that will enhance job performance, maximize career potential and bring value to UNMC;
- Provide leadership tools that focus on influencing others to produce desired results with a focus on collaboration, communication and change management;
- Provide employees with conflict resolution skills that can be applied in a one-on-one and team environment; and
- Provide tools to help employees form a balanced plan of action to meet personal and professional needs.
Nominations will be accepted until Jan. 9.