In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
- Name: Jessica Blake
- Hometown: Gretna
- Program: Traditional BSN Class of 2014
List three songs on your playlist.
- "Brand New Day" by Joshua Radin;
- "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey; and
- "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas.
Name your favorite study spot.
My kitchen table.
Your favorite study snack is ...
Pita chips and hummus.
Your favorite apps are ...
Facebook and Find My Phone.
Three things people may not know about you.
- I am a HUGE college football fan;
- I love running distance races and I've run the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington; and
- I collect cardigan sweaters.
Jessica is an asset to the College of Nursing! We truly appreciate her leadership, enthusiasm and passion for service to Omaha's community members.