Fill in the blank -- the upward slope of the lines symbolizes the growth of UNMC and mimics the physical contours of the ____________________?
- A. Twin Durham Research Center Towers
- B. Nebraska Medical Center Sheild
- C. University of Nebraska Logo
Jackson really knows about the icon. This is the second time she has won a quiz challenge on the subject. Anyway, here is more information about the icon:
- The movement of the right lines represents UNMC's momentum;
- The way the two sets of lines come together is meant to emulate the shield of UNMC's hospital partner -- The Nebraska Medical Center; and
- The icon is loosely shaped as both a 'U' -- for university -- and a 'V' for the medical center's vitality.