In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
- Name: Mary Kaleta
- Hometown: Wauwatosa, Wis. (it means Firefly in Objibwe)
- Program/Year: Post doctoral pediatric physical therapy resident at Munroe-Meyer Institute.
List three songs on your playlist.
- "Skyfall" by Adele
- "Vertigo" by U2
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + the Machine
Name your favorite study spot.
Howlin' Hounds Coffee Shop
What is your favorite study snack?
Peanut butter M&Ms. So bad for you, but oh so good!
What is your favorite app?
The Maps app.
Three things people may not know about you.
- I am a military brat. Both my parents (now retired) were military officers in the Army.
- When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a fighter pilot.
- I rowed for Marquette University's Varsity Women Crew Team all four years of undergrad and now row as a part of the Masters Crew Team with Omaha Rowing Association.