UNMC LiveGreen - A greener Super Bowl party
- Make homemade dips, snacks and party food with locally grown ingredients. This also will eliminate packaging materials.
- Make your own pizza instead of delivery.
- Send out invitations electronically.
- If you purchase a new television for the big game, buy an Energy Star certified television and don't forget to recycle the old television.
- Use compostable paper products.
- Use silverware instead of plastic ware.
- Serve filtered water in pitchers instead of bottled water.
- Make sure recycle bins are available.
- Decorate with old footballs and other sports gear. Reuse the next year.