- Visit nufoundation.org/proudtoplayapart to contribute online.
- Return the contribution card delivered as part of the I'm Proud To Play A Part mailer.
- Purchase a campaign T-shirt for $10. Employees have already purchased approximately 300 shirts.
- Add 50 cents or $1 to your purchases in the Nebraska Cafe, Storz Pavilion Cafeteria, Clarkson Cafe, coffee carts and C-Store.
|Employees have the opportunity to express their pride through the I'm Proud To Play A Part initiative.|
This week I'm Proud To Play A Part T-shirts will be sold:
- The Nebraska Medical Center Company Store (cash or check only) Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For night staff and offsite locations, e-mail Kara Haworth at email@example.com
- Tuesday in Sorrell Alumni Commons, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (cash or check only)
- Wednesday, Durham Research Center Maurer Commons, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (cash or check only)
- Thursday, East Campus Corporate Pavilion (ECCP), fifth floor, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (cash only)
- Thursday, Durham Outpatient Center Atrium, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (cash or check only)
Purchasing a T-shirt will not automatically enter you into a prize drawing. To be entered, either make a gift online or by returning the contribution card delivered through campus mail or go to nufoundation.org/proudtoplayapart to opt out.
This Friday is Pride Day. Wear your I'm Proud To Play A Part T-shirt and show your pride.
Congratulations to Esther Ramos of The Nebraska Medical Center, who won the first week's top prize: Taylor Swift tickets.
All persons making a gift online or with a returned contribution card will automatically be entered into the prize drawings.
Prizes include restaurant, retail and specialty services gift certificates ranging from $25 to $50.
Those employees making a minimum gift of $10 per month for one year or a $120 gift will also be eligible for each week's top prize. This week's top prize is a Kindle Fire.
Participants who are not chosen in this drawing will automatically be entered into the next drawing. Only persons making a gift online or with a contribution card or those who opt out by going to nufoundation.org/proudtoplayapart are eligible for the weekly drawing.
All employees of the above entities (collectively "Employees") making gifts to the "I'm Proud To Play A Part Fund" will be automatically registered and eligible for applicable prize drawings described herein. Employees may also be eligible for applicable prize drawings with no gift necessary, and automatically registered employees may opt not to participate in prize drawings, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any gifts made will not increase the odds of winning for any Employees. Prize winners will be selected randomly by number drawing. Odds of winning approximately 1:287 [39 prizes: 11,200 employees]. Approximate total value of prizes: $2,004.00. Managed by University of Nebraska Foundation, which may be contacted at: Attn: Tom Thompson, 2285 S. 67th Street, Suite 200, Omaha, Neb., 68106.
Mark your calendars
Join your colleagues for refreshments, a brief program and an all-employee photo on March 29, 10 a.m., on the green space just west of the Durham Outpatient Center.
A special thanks to Metro Credit Union for sponsoring the "I'm Proud to Play a Part" T-shirts and to the Friends of the UNMC Eppley Cancer Center and Counterparts for the campaign prizes.
For more information about the campaign, contact Randall Hallett, executive director of Development with The Nebraska Medical Center (402-559-3040 or email@example.com) or Tom Thompson, senior director of development with the University of Nebraska Foundation (402-502-4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
All gifts will be made to the University of Nebraska Foundation, which is managing this initiative.