In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
Today we meet Kristy Stevens, a second-year radiography student.
- Name: Kristy Stevens
- Hometown: Ord, Neb.
- Program/Year: Second-year radiography
List three songs on your playlist.
- "Edge of Desire," by John Mayer
- "Lego House," by Ed Sheeran
- "The Falling," by the Eli Young Band
Name your favorite study spot.
Your favorite study snack is ...
Apples with peanut butter
Your favorite app is...
Three things people may not know about you.
- I plan to move to North Carolina when I finish with school.
- 90 percent of my closet is royal blue, in honor of my love for Duke basketball.
- I study best with music playing.
Kristy has assisted the School of Allied Health Professions as a student worker for most of her time here as a radiography student. She is bright, compassionate, focused, and has a great work ethic. Those in her care now and in the future will be very fortunate. Virgie Powers, SAHP Travel Activities Associate.