In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
Today we meet Matthew Wecker of the College of Nursing, Kearney Division.
- Name: Matthew A. Wecker
- Hometown: O'Neill, Neb.
- Program/year: College of Nursing, Kearney Division, fourth semester
List three songs on your playlist:
- "Suit & Tie," by Justin Timberlake....only because the suit & tie look is in style with spring here.
- "Locked Out of Heaven," by Bruno Mars.
- "Wagon Wheel," by Old Crow Medicine Show.
Name your favorite study spot:
UNMC College of Nursing, West Center style.
Your favorite study snack is:
Little Debbie Starcrunch and the little smiley Goldfish
Your favorite app is:
4 pics 1 word.
Three things people may not know about me:
- I have no belly button - it's always been that way.
- I give planetarium shows at UNK.
- Out of all the fiances in the world, Abbie Davis is the most authentically beautiful!
Nice to see you featured Matt. Best of luck to you!. Lois Dauel, Instructor
You are awesome Matt - we will miss you next year ! - Hilary Christo - Student Services