The employees were selected because they received multiple Green 'U' awards in the past quarter.
The Green 'U' e-card award recognizes employees who are committed to environmentally sound practices at home and work. The awards are given in four categories -- Innovation and Implementation, Volunteering, Education and Promotion, and Waste Reduction.
This quarter's top awardees were:
- Innovation and Implementation -- Melissa Zeleny
- Volunteering -- Jaclyn Smith
- Education and Promotion -- Melissa Zeleny
- Waste Reduction -- Kim Ager
If you know of an employee who engages in or "catch" a co-worker engaged in environmentally-friendly activities, send them a Green 'U' e-card.
To send a Green 'U':
- Log in to Employee Self Service;
- Select the "Reward and Recognition" and then "Green U Rewards"; and
- Fill out and submit the online form.