In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals.
Today we meet Jery Inbarasu, a second-year medical student.
- Name: Jery Inbarasu
- Hometown: La Vista, Neb.
- Program/Year: M.D., second year
List three songs on your playlist:
- "Learning to Breathe," by Switchfoot
- "For The First Time," by The Script
- "Chariot," by Gavin DeGraw
Name your favorite study spot:
The Sorrell Center -- and next to my fiance, who helps keep me motivated.
Your favorite study snack is:
Your favorite app is:
Prognosis - it's free, case-based, fun and educational!
Three things people may not know about you:
- I was born in India and lived there till I was 7.
- I love photography and traveling around the world.
- I'd like to believe I bear a slight similarity to Aziz Ansari.