Fall eSHOP user group kicks off Sep. 17
Move forward with us as eSHOP continues to grow. Requesters are invited to attend the eSHOP User Group to network, share experiences and discuss department processes and ideas for improvements. The meeting is where future changes are outlined along with training and implementation planning to keep end users CartSmart.
When: 10 a.m.
Where: College of Public Health, Room 3013
What: Nicole McCoid will start the meeting with introductions and updates on the following topics and then will provide time for discussion with requesters:
- Phoenix Implementation.
- Express Checkout Functionality.
- Shared Carts.
- Oct. 15, Sorrell Center, Room 1005.
- Nov. 19, Bennett Hall, Room 2020.
- Dec. 17, Durham Research Center, Room 1005.
Contact the Procurement Help Desk if you have questions.
- Just the Basics will be held before each User Group Meeting from 9:30–9:55 a.m. The meeting will be for requesters who would like a review of system basics and functionality.
- Drop-In Assistance will be available immediately after each User Group Meeting from 10:30–11 a.m. Bring your questions for one-on-one consultation.