In UNMC Today's Student Spotlight, we get to know some of these students, who will become tomorrow's health care professionals. Today we meet Jason Blaser, a first-year student in the College of Pharmacy.
- Name: Jason Blaser
- Hometown: Columbus, Neb.
- Program/Year: Pharmacy, first year
List three songs on your playlist.
- "Mr. Brightside," by the Killers
- "Can't Complain," by Relient K
- "The Party Song," by Blink 182
What sparked your interest in pharmacy?
I wanted to do something challenging and rewarding that I'd enjoy for the rest of my life.
Your favorite study snack is:
Peanut butter M&Ms.
Your favorite app is:
Dictionary Word of the Day.
Three things people may not know about you:
- I like to cook and bake (especially cheesecake).
- I originally went to college for video game design.
- I once did a back flip for a free Arby's sandwich.