United Way, Day Eight: Participants rack up prizes
- Lindsay Hicks, office of regulatory affairs: Husker tickets.
- Joseph Dolezal, comparative medicine: Borsheim's gift card.
- Jessica Snowden, pediatrics: Whole Foods gift card.
- Judith Walker, student affairs: Target gift card.
- Liliana Bronner, family medicine: Amazon gift card.
- Frances Higgins, SAHP: Jones Brothers Cupcakes gift card.
- Jason Montgomery, B&F: Nebraska Furniture Mart gift card.
Another prize drawing featuring Husker tickets will be held Friday.
As of 3 p.m. Friday, there was $75,732 raised toward the $156,000 goal, with employee participation of 23 percent.
All participants in the United Way campaign are eligible for prizes. Remember, you do not have to make a donation in order to participate! Logging in to eServe and choosing not to make a donation also will ensure your entry in this week's prize drawing.
Everyone who participates before 4 p.m. Oct. 4 will be eligible for the drawing.
To participate in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the United Way link and participate today!
I'd just like to say, WOOT! Cupcakes! :D
A "no-pledge" option is available online for employees who choose not to donate. If you're unable to contribute, you still are encouraged to access the website and submit the "no donation" response to be eligible for the prize drawings.
Employees can contribute to a host of United Way-supported area organizations or can contribute directly to the campaign, which helps support hundreds of health and human service programs across the Omaha-Council Bluffs-Bellevue area.
Pledge by 4 p.m. Friday to be eligible for the first weekly prize drawing, which will be held each Friday during the campaign. Among the prizes available during this year's drawings are tickets to three Nebraska football games.