United Way, Day 11: How we stack upEntering Day 11 of UNMC's 2013 United Way campaign, here's how the participation levels stack up by department:
- Chancellor's Unit: 78 percent
- School of Allied Health Professions: 76 percent
- Research: 68 percent
- Student and Academic Affairs: 64 percent
- College of Nursing: 58 percent
- Facilities Management and Planning: 54 percent
- Eppley Institute: 47 percent
- College of Public Health: 45 percent
- ITS: 42 percent
- Business & Finance: 39 percent
- Human Resources: 31 percent
- Munroe-Meyer Institute: 26 percent
- College of Medicine: 23 percent
- College of Pharmacy: 17 percent
- College of Dentistry (Omaha): 2 percent
In total, UNMC has donated $104,744, more than 67 percent toward the goal of $156,000, with 31 percent employee participation. Remember, you do not have to donate to participate!
To join the team in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the United Way link and participate today!
A "no-pledge" option is available online for employees who choose not to donate. If you're unable to contribute, you still are encouraged to access the website and submit the "no donation" response to be eligible for the prize drawings.
Employees can contribute to a host of United Way-supported area organizations or can contribute directly to the campaign, which helps support hundreds of health and human service programs across the Omaha-Council Bluffs-Bellevue area.
Pledge by 4 p.m. Friday to be eligible for the first weekly prize drawing, which will be held each Friday during the campaign. Among the prizes available during this year's drawings are tickets to three Nebraska football games.