United Way, Day 15: One pair of Husker tickets still available
- Kevin McGuire, division of laboratory sciences: Husker tickets.
- Mohammad Siahpush, Ph.D., College of Public Health: Borsheim's gift card.
- David Finken, M.D., pediatrics: Whole Foods gift card.
- Kerrie Fraterelli, surgery: Target gift card.
- Troy Dolezal, finance and business services: Amazon gift card.
- Giovanni Jones, academic affairs: Village Pointe gift card.
- Robert Bayer, surgery: Aksarben Movie Theater gift card.
Another prize drawing featuring Husker tickets will be held Friday.
As of 3 p.m. Friday, there was $113,607 raised toward the $156,000 goal, with employee participation of 35 percent. With one week left, we are closing in not only on the fundraising goal, but on the employee participation goal of 42 percent.
All participants in the United Way campaign are eligible for prizes. Remember, you do not have to make a donation in order to participate! Logging in to eServe and choosing not to make a donation also will ensure your entry in the campaign's final prize drawing.
Everyone who participates before 3 p.m. Oct. 11 will be eligible for the drawing.
To participate in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the United Way link and participate today!
A "no-pledge" option is available online for employees who choose not to donate. If you're unable to contribute, you still are encouraged to access the website and submit the "no donation" response to be eligible for the prize drawings.
Employees can contribute to a host of United Way-supported area organizations or can contribute directly to the campaign, which helps support hundreds of health and human service programs across the Omaha-Council Bluffs-Bellevue area.
Pledge by 4 p.m. Friday to be eligible for the final weekly prize drawing.