|Mari Sandoz's "Miss Morissa"|
- Which Nebraska native was the first Native American woman to become a physician in the United States? See answer here.
- Which Omaha Medical College graduate -- the first female graduate of the college -- is frequently mentioned as an inspiration for the Mari Sandoz novel "Miss Morissa," and possibly for "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?" See answer here.
- What Civil War-era woman doctor is the only female recipient of the Medal of Honor? See answer here.
- Who was the first woman ever to receive a medical degree in the United States? See answer here.
- What UNMC College of Medicine graduate has become a well-known television medical expert? See answer here.