Spirit Week 2010 -- Spirit Challenge and photo contest rulesTwo key events during next week's UNMC Spirit Week activities include a Spirit Challenge on Friday and week-long photo contest.
Below are rules for both competitions.
|Get creative and show your UNMC spirit during Friday's Spirit Challenge.|
We want to see your UNMC spirit!
- Register in groups of 10 or less by Dec. 9 to email@example.com -- but don't delay, the challenge is only open to the first 10 registered groups. (Provide your group's name and the college/unit/area you represent). Please note that groups will be videotaped/photographed for promotional purposes.
- In two minutes or less, show us your UNMC spirit. Spirit ideas include, but are not limited to, songs, skits, chants and attire.
- The audience will select the winners via applause.
The team that most reflects the UNMC vital spirit will win a $30 gift certificate for pizza party. The gift certificate will be given to the winning team the day of the challenge.
UNMC Photo Contest
|Shoot a photo that you think best reflects life at UNMC or that shows what makes UNMC vital, then enter it in the Spirit Week photo contest.|
- All UNMC employees and students are eligible to participate.
- Photos will be posted to UNMC's Facebook page. We reserve the right not to post photos that are inappropriate, don't reflect vision or impact patient confidentiality.
- Vote for your favorite photos. The three with the most "likes" win a prize.
- Each entry should include contact info, as well as photo captions if desired.
- Submissions will be accepted Dec. 6 through Dec. 10. Voting will run until noon on Dec. 17.
- Winners will be announced in UNMC Today on Dec. 20.
The person who takes the winning photo gets a UNMC T-shirt.