Register online for the following classes:
- Outlook Basics for the Mac on Tuesday from 2 to 4 p.m.
- PowerPoint Tips on Wednesday, July 25 from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Word Tips on Thursday, July 26 from 10 to 11 a.m.
- Windows 7 Tips on Tuesday, July 31 from 11 to noon.
- Drop in Help session on Thursday, 7/26 from 11 to noon. (No registration required.)
In addition, the schedule for August is available online, including:
- Access Table Basics on Aug. 1: and
- Outlook Mail Basics on Aug. 2.
Hands-on classes will not be offered for a few months due to construction in the library, so if you need hands-on training, August is your last chance for a while.
Mini training presentations will be scheduled and self-study options will be available. In addition, contact email@example.com if your department or group would like to schedule any sessions in your area.