UNMC Radiation Worker Termination

Please use this form if you will no longer be working with radioactive material/radiation at UNMC. If you are going to continue to work with radiation, but no longer require a radiation badge (e.g., working solely with H-3, C-14, S-35) contact the Radiation Safety Office.

All fields are required.


Authorized User (or Supervisor):


Contact Phone Number:

Email Address:

Effective Date Terminating Radiation Work: Calendar

Do You Wish to Have a Termination Report (Radiation History) Sent to You? Yes No

If Yes, provide an address to send the Termination Report To:

Street Address:

City: State: Zip:

Image of Text Type the text on the left
into the space below.

Visual Help...       Why...