Instructions for Facility Administrators
Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding to registration.
- Sign up RN staff members at your facility. You may reserve a spot for yourself, if you are also a RN.
- If your long term care/assisted living organization has multiple facilities, you may enroll RNs on their behalf.
- Upon payment receipt, you will receive registration confirmation and temporary usernames and passwords for distribution to your RN learners.
- Payment by credit card - temporary usernames and passwords will be emailed immediately.
- Payment by check - temporary usernames and passwords will be emailed after we receive your check.
- Please communicate this information to your RN learners:
- First-time login - use temporary username and password.
- The RN will then be prompted to complete their enrollment and choose a new username and password for all future course logins.
- The RN's textbook will arrive within ten business days after they complete the enrollment process.
- The RN will need to have the textbook in hand prior to beginning the online course.