Jill R. Reed, PhD, APRN-NP
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
College of Nursing - Kearney Division
1917 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68849-4510
tel: (308) 865-8150
Jill Reed is an instructor in the College of Nursing - Kearney Division. She obtained her Bachelor of Nursing, Masters of Nursing degree and PhD from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Her nursing background is in medical-surgical nursing. In addition, she is a Family Nurse Practitioner working in urgent care.
- Reed teaches medical-surgical nursing content in both the classroom and clinical setting in the undergraduate program.
- Provider of primary care and urgent care as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Nebraska Nurse Practitioners
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
- Sigma Theta Tau
- UNMC CON Alumni Association Board member and chair of Awards Committee from 2001-2005.
- Society of Behavioral Medicine