Paula Sue Schulz, RN, PhD
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
College of Nursing - Omaha Division
985330 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5330
United States of America
Dr. Schulz is an assistant professor at the College of Nursing and received her BSN, MSN, and PhD at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing. Dr. Schulz has many years of clinical and administrative experience in critical care nursing.
- Currently teaching undergraduate Evidence Based Practice and Nursing Research course
- Variety of courses in medical-surgical nursing, critical care, chronic illness, and health assessment for the undergraduate program.
- On-line course for RN to BSN program.
- Research focus has been on Symptom management and physical outcomes following cardiac surgery.
- Predicting Physical Outcomes in Elderly CABG Patients, Principal Investigator for NINR funded National Research Training Award (5F31NR009742)
- Adult Health and Illness Department, Excellence in Teaching Award, 2002