That's the theme behind a series in UNMC Today called "Lookin' at U."
Each Thursday, we will randomly select a medical center employee to feature.
This week, we feature Jennifer Endres, research technologist in the department of pathology and microbiology.
- My husband and I welcomed our first child, Layla, in 2009 and she has made our lives more joyful and also consumed most of our free time.
- Trains are an important part of our lives. When we first met my husband would take me train chasing to get photos for the Chicago and Northwestern Historical Society.
- My family enjoys taking driving vacations to the west. We usually hit a couple of National Parks along the way. My favorites so far are Zion and Arches National Park.
- We have two dogs, Crimson and Clover, who get and need a walk every night.
- When I am not busy with my daughter or dogs I enjoy making stain glass windows.
Read UNMC Today next Thursday to see who is featured in the next Lookin' at U article. Who knows -- it could be U.