UNMC Today


Student News

International student, scholar and researcher payroll notice 
Effective Nov.1 through Dec. 31, international students, researchers and or scholars will need to provide the Human Resources/Payroll office with a copy of their Social Security card before they can be employed at UNMC. A copy of the receipt, which indicates the Social Security Administration office is processing the request, will not be acceptable during this time. Such a receipt will be acceptable to begin employment starting Jan. 1, 2007. These regulations are subject to change. Please watch UNMC Today for further announcements concerning this issue.

More Student News ...