UNMC Today


Student News

NU Flex changes deadline is Dec. 1 
After Dec. 1, the UNMC Benefits Office will not accept any NU Flex 2007 change forms, nor will you be able to make changes on-line. Remember, you may either go to http://ess.nebraska.edu and make your changes on-line, or you may complete and submit your NU Flex 2007 Change Form to the UNMC Benefits Office, zip 5470. If you are making no changes to your benefits and will not participate in the health care or dependent care reimbursement account in 2007, you do not need to make changes on-line or submit a form. If you have questions or need assistance making changes on the employee self service system, please contact Jo at 559-4340 or Dana at 559-5911. If you have difficulty accessing the employee self service Web site or do not have your password, contact Joyce Sikora at 559-5880. Don't miss the deadline!

More Student News ...