Two days remain to enroll in NUFlex, take HRAEmployees have just two days left to enroll for NUFlex and take the annual Wellstream Health Risk Assessment.
If no NUFlex changes are made online by 5 p.m. on Friday, employees will:
- Keep their current benefits;
- Not be enrolled in the Flexible Spending Accounts (Formerly known as Reimbursement Accounts) in 2013; and
- Be designated as a tobacco/nicotine user for life insurance premiums.
There is no exception to this policy.
NUFlex enrollment is only offered online through the Firefly Employee Self Service.
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA), called Wellstream, gives employees a personal health summary and entitles those with the university's health insurance to enhanced wellness benefits.
Those with university insurance who take the HRA will have access to:
- A $300 Wellness and Preventative Services benefit -- a $50 increase over the standard benefit;
- A $600 Well-Child Care Benefit -- a $100 increase over the standard benefit;
- A free colonoscopy through a Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred provider every 10 years once they reach the age of 50; and
- No co-pay for generic drugs accessed through mail service.