Proud to play a part? Here's how you can make a differenceEmployee participation remains the top priority for the I'm Proud To Play A Part campaign. In the campaign's final week, employees can help increase participation by:
- Adding 50 cents or $1 to your purchases in the Nebraska Cafe, Storz Pavilion Cafeteria, Clarkson Cafe, coffee carts and C-Store;
- Visiting nufoundation.org/proudtoplayapart to contribute online; and
- Purchasing a campaign T-shirt for $10.
|Employees have the opportunity to express their pride through the I'm Proud To Play A Part initiative.|
They're going fast
During the final week of the campaign, I'm Proud To Play A Part T-shirts will be sold:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at The Nebraska Medical Center Company Store (cash or check only). For night staff and offsite locations, email Kara Haworth at email@example.com. She will assist you with purchasing a T-shirt (cash or check only);
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in Sorrell Alumni Commons (cash or check only);
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Durham Research Center Maurer Commons, (cash or check only); and
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, East Campus Corporate Pavilion (ECCP), 5th floor, (cash only)
Final Prize Drawing, Still Time to Enter
All persons making a gift online or with a returned contribution card are automatically entered into the prize drawings. Prizes include restaurant, retail and specialty services gift certificates ranging from $25 to $50.
Those employees making a minimum gift of $10 per month for one year or a $120 gift will also be eligible the top prize drawing. This week's top prize, the final top prize, is a Barnes and Noble Nook HD+ with 32 GB (value $299).
The final drawing will be April 2.
Congratulations to Jeff Bergholz of The Nebraska Medical Center who won the second week's top prize: a Kindle Fire.