International Week photo contest extends call for entries
|Contest entries will celebrate the richness of diversity experienced by UNMC faculty, staff and students. This photo of children in a rural African school was taken by UNMC employee Lisa Spellman during a mission trip in 2011.|
To enter, complete the online submission form. (The form takes less than three minutes to submit.)
The new deadline for entries is Sept. 30.
Winners: The top five winning photographs and one "Best in Show" will be announced in UNMC Today on Nov. 7, displayed on campus during International Week and published in the February 2014 issue of Connect.
Photographs also will be displayed on UNMC's website and other social media outlets. Rules for the contest are as follows:
- Photographs must have been shot by the entrant since Aug. 1, 2010.
- Limit one entry per person.
- No entry fee.
- Digital photographs should be taken at the highest resolution possible and must be submitted in a .jpeg format.
- Files submitted may not be larger than 5MB.
- Submit a brief description (50 words or less) of the photo.
- Digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered photos will not be accepted.
Entrants grant UNMC a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute and reproduce the photos. These reproductions may be in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional and publicity purposes.