Repairs underway after freezing temperatures
- Storz Cafe and the dining area inside Storz Pavilion are closed until Monday, Jan. 8, because of frozen water pipes
- The staircase used to access lower Storz Pavilion is closed while repairs are underway. Colleagues can use the elevators inside Storz to gain access to each level.
- The bathrooms in lower Storz Pavilion are closed to repair a sprinkler line break.
- Learning Resource Center, located on level B, is open for use.
- Wittson Hall is scheduled to reopen at 7 a.m. today after a water pipe broke and caused flooding. The main entrance to 42nd Street was not impacted.
- Poynter Hall is scheduled to reopen at 7 a.m. today after a water pipe broke and caused flooding.