Erin Maxwell Snow a 'Catalyst for Education'
Erin Maxwell Snow
Erin Maxwell Snow, education programs administrator in the UNMC Department of Internal Medicine, received the Catalyst for Education Award during the UNMC 2021 Premiere Education Event, hosted by the Interprofessional Academy of Educators and the Office of Faculty Development in August.
The IAE Catalyst for Education Award recognizes an individual in an educational support role whose contributions are integral to furthering UNMC’s educational mission.
Nominators called Snow, who has worked at UNMC in graduate medical education, a bridge builder who makes people better.
"Erin always puts others first," one nominator wrote. "She never loses sight of the people she works with; she works daily with caring and compassion for those around her that leaves a truly positive impact on the entire department."
Other nominees for the Catalyst Award included:
- Juli Bohnenkamp, College of Nursing
- Jen Brady, College of Medicine
- Ann Callies, College of Nursing
- Tuire Cechin, College of Medicine
- Diane Feldman, College of Nursing
- Mandi Fishler, College of Pharmacy
- Kimberly Kavan, College of Medicine
- Analisa McMillan, PhD, College of Public Health
- Sandra Sasse, College of Nursing
- Dani Wilson-Baxter, College of Medicine
"It is an honor to be selected for the Catalyst for Education Award among an impressive group of candidates," Snow said. "I work with an amazing group of faculty, trainees, staff and GME community, which makes my job both fun and rewarding. Thank you to the Interprofessional Academy of Educators for sponsoring this award. "