- 2017-2018 Availability
Please take a moment to select the Site Availability tab from the menu on the left of the Preceptor Resources screen and enter the number of students your would like to take for each rotation month in the 2017-18 clerkship year. You will be able to set your availability for each individual rotation as well as the number of overall students you are willing to precept.
The deadline for indicating your availability is September 30th, 2016.
Please also take a moment to review your preceptor and site information in RxCOP. If your site offers housing, or has offered housing in the past, please verify the information is up to date. Preceptors are encouraged to provide a rotation-specific description for students, as every rotation will offer different types of learning opportunities in order to meet the learning objectives listed in the syllabus. You may also want to include things such as schedule, dress code, parking information, projects, etc., or anything else that is specific to your rotation. The rotation description can be provided via email to Nicole Gallardo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nebraska Pharmacy Technician Certification Now Enrolling
- Message from our Dean
- 2016-2017 Clerkship Schedule
- IPPE Syllabi
- IPPE Evaluations by Student
- IPPE Guidelines & Policies
Awards & Recognition
- APPE Syllabi
- Community Pharmacy APPE
- Hospital / Health Services Pharmacy APPE
- Acute Care Pharmacy APPE
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy APPE
- Elective APPE
- APPE Evaluations by Student
- APPE Guidelines & Policies
- Preceptor of the Year Award
The recipient of the College of Pharmacy Preceptor of the Year award is selected by the graduating senior students and presented at the Spring Honors Convocation.
- Preceptor Site of the Year Award
The Preceptor Site of the Year award, inaugurated by the Class of 2015 at the college's annual scholastic honors convocation, honors not just the pharmacists the students work with, but the overall interdisciplinary interaction with the other professionals and staff on site.
- Preceptor Newsletter
- Volume V, Issue 5 - May 10, 2012
- Volume IV, Issue 4 - January 11, 2010
- Volume III, Issue 3 - April 13, 2009
- Volume II, Issue 2 - December 5, 2008
- Volume I, Issue 1 - October 8, 2008
- COP Students in the news
- College Connections