Elizabeth Mollard, PhD, WHNP-BC, CNM
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
College of Nursing - Lincoln Division
550 N 19th Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0620
Dr. Mollard is an assistant professor and an advanced practice nurse practitioner. She received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, a masters of science degree from the University of Cincinnati, and a PhD in nursing from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Mollard's clinical focus is on women's health and maternal/child health. She has held positions in California, Missouri, and Nebraska.
- Pharmacology for healthcare professionals at the undergraduate level.
- Women's and maternal/child health clinical and classroom teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Serves as dissertation committee member
Dr. Mollard's focus is on women's health throughout the lifespan. Her research interests include:
- Vulnerable populations
- Reproductive transitions
- Chronic illness in women
- Technology use for intervention and care delivery
- Qualitative methods
Currently Funded Projects
- Women's Health Nurse practitioner and internationally board certified lactation consultant for a multi-state telehealth practice.