Tiffany Moore, PhD, RN
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
College of Nursing - Omaha Division
985330 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5330
Dr. Moore received her Bachelor of Science degree in biology and psychology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from Creighton University in Omaha, NE and her PhD degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. Dr. Moore’s clinical background includes neonatal nursing and neonatal transport care.
- Undergraduate pediatric and perinatal classroom and clinical courses for traditional and accelerated nursing students.
- Transition to Professional Nursing for undergraduate traditional and accelerated nursing students.
- Health assessment laboratory and population health clinical for traditional and accelerated nursing students.
Dr. Moore’s research focuses on the effects of stress and health and disease in the perinatal population, oxidative stress and inflammation in the perinatal population, and feeding intolerance in the neonatal population.
- Physiologic Stress During Pregnancy on Maternal and Infant Outcomes. 1K01NR014474-01 Awarded April 2014. Role: PI
- Other grant support include: Foundation for Neonatal Research and Education (2011); Sigma Theta Tau-Gamma Pi Chapter (2011); UNMC Clinical Research Center (2011); UNMC College of Nursing Internal Dean’s Grant (2013).
- Outstanding Dissertation Award in the Pediatric Research Section, Midwest Nursing Research Society, 2014
- The Excellence in Advancing Nursing Science Award for an outstanding dissertation; Honorable Mention, American Association of the Colleges of Nursing, 2013
- Honoring Nurse Leaders: 40 Under 40, Nebraska Action Coalition, 2012
- Member of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses, Midwest Nursing Research Society, and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society